(this is her dominant personality type)
(she also shows elements of this type)
Don't judge this book by it's cover!
She sees the big picture and can easily take the broad, long view of almost any topic. And she also has an adventurous side.
She enjoys new ideas and novel experiences which she wants to share with an enthusiastic partner.
She particularly enjoys people who like to play with abstract theories and ideas, provide insights, search for symbolic meanings in life and relationships and have a broad interest in the world.
A few excerpts from her personality test:
- I frequently catch myself daydreaming
- I am always looking for new experiences
- I like to figure out how things work
Her 9 interests
in her own words...
I am too complex a person to compile a list of "likes & dislikes", "do's & don'ts" or a rambling of physical traits and charachter qualities that I want in a prospective mate. I weigh and consider each individual, separetly, although, I do strongly consider past experiences to help identify unhealthy patterns. Chemistry, or the spark, is VERY important and can usually be determined with the first kiss, (no pressure,LOL).
- Live alone
- Spiritual but not religious
- Single (never been married)
- I'd prefer to share this information with my matches later.
What she's looking for:
- 35 - 45
- Hispanic/Latino or Spanish origin
- Associates / Technical degree
- Bachelors degree
- Graduate or professional degree
- PhD / Post Doctoral
- No formal education