(this is his dominant personality type)
(he also shows elements of this type)
Life is too short - be happy!
He is an independent thinker who approaches problems with an analytical, exacting, systematic and resourceful mind. Yet he also has a traditional, even sentimental streak and can be very protective of those he loves.
Because he is ambitious, tough-minded and hardworking, his close friends admire him. Yet his complex personality is often hidden behind a wall of composure and logic.
He is attracted to someone who can complement him-someone who is verbally graceful, who weighs alternatives carefully and listens actively, and has well-honed social skills.
A few excerpts from his personality test:
- I pursue intellectual topics thoroughly and regularly
- I am always doing new things
- I am very empathetic
His 14 interests
in his own words...
I'm new to the area and haven't met many people yet. I love to laugh and appreciate a good sense of humor. I value friendship, sincerity, and open communication. I like to keep in shape, I enjoy movies and music, and I love dogs. I work hard and enjoy a challenge, but I like getting away from it all too.
- Live alone
- Single (never been married)
- $100,001 to $150,000
- Light brown
What he's looking for:
- 25 - 50
- Not at all
- American Indian or Alaska Native
- Hispanic/Latino or Spanish origin
- Middle Eastern
- Native Hawaiian or other Pacific Islander
- Not Religious
- Spiritual but not religious
- Some college
- Associates / Technical degree
- Bachelors degree
- Graduate or professional degree
- PhD / Post Doctoral