(this is his dominant personality type)
(he also shows elements of this type)
He is a tough-minded, independent thinker who likes to explore ideas or problems thoroughly. Yet he has a wild side and is not interested in maintaining routine social engagements either.
He gravitates to men and women who are intellectually exciting and like to discuss topics broadly and thoroughly.
He tends to like someone who is spontaneous, even mischievous, as well as a mate who can appreciate his rugged individualism and support of his drive to succeed.
A few excerpts from his personality test:
- I enjoy competitive conversations
- I am more enthusiastic than most people
- I get bored when I have to do the same familiar things
in his own words...
I am generally very shy, and don't start conversations. So, my dating hasn't been going on so well. I feel very shy when I want to ask someone out. Therefore, I decided to try chemistry. Let's see if this will help me overcome the hurdle. :)
- Live alone
- Live with roommate(s)
- Single (never been married)
- I'd prefer to share this information with my matches later.
What he's looking for:
- 19 - 29
- Not at all
- Every once in a while
- Bachelors degree
- Graduate or professional degree
- PhD / Post Doctoral