(this is her dominant personality type)
(she also shows elements of this type)
She is interested in the big picture and likes to examine large, ambiguous issues and ideas.
In relating to others, she can be well-adjusted, trusting, compassionate, intuitive and interested in people.
She is a die-hard romantic, and must have depth and meaning in her relationships.
A few excerpts from her personality test:
- I enjoy planning way ahead
- I get bored when I have to do the same familiar things
- I am willing to take risks to do what I want to do
Her 12 interests
in her own words...
I love to laugh and goof around. I enjoy new adventures, such as going new places, trying new restaurants, and trying new activities. I love rainy days, days at the beach or pool, days in and watching a great series (like Breaking Bad, Weeds, Big Love...). I love all kinds of movies (especially intense movies - dramas, thrillers). I believe in animal rights. I just finished law school and took the bar, bla bla bla. I am looking for someone amazing - someone that I will want to spend endless hours with. I want to find the right person for me, someone that I can be myself around and truly enjoy my time with. You better make me laugh (: ....
- Live with pets
- Live with roommate(s)
- Christian / Other
- Single (never been married)
- I'd prefer to share this information with my matches later.
What she's looking for:
- 23 - 38
- Not at all
- Every once in a while
- A few times a week
- American Indian or Alaska Native
- Hispanic/Latino or Spanish origin
- Native Hawaiian or other Pacific Islander
- Some college
- Associates / Technical degree
- Bachelors degree
- Graduate or professional degree
- PhD / Post Doctoral