(this is his dominant personality type)
(he also shows elements of this type)
Destiny is what we all seek....
He is very curious and loves adventure, either or both intellectual and physical. When he gets interested in something, he can become extremely focused on it.
People tend to admire him for his knowledge and innovativeness. He derives intimacy from doing things with friends or a partner.
He is drawn to those who can balance his highly independent and tough-minded spirit--those who are novelty seeking, yet compassionate, verbal, intuitive, trusting, flexible and emotionally expressive.
A few excerpts from his personality test:
- I would rather have loyal friends than interesting friends
- Taking care of my possessions is a high priority for me
- I tend to be meticulous in my duties
His 14 interests
in his own words...
What best describes who I am? That presents a difficult task. I am serious about my work. On the other hand I find the humor in almost anything. I like to cook, travel, go to concerts... open to anything at least once. I love road trips all over Arizona. Been exploring ghost towns since the mid nineties. "Jeeze has it been that long?" One last thing, if you are not in the Phoenix/Metropolitan/Valley area, please do not respond...not into the long distance thing.
- Live with roommate(s)
- Not Religious
- Single (never been married)
- $50,001 to $100,000
What he's looking for:
- 30 - 45
- Not at all
- American Indian or Alaska Native
- Hispanic/Latino or Spanish origin
- Native Hawaiian or other Pacific Islander
- Not Religious
- Spiritual but not religious
- High school
- Some college
- Associates / Technical degree
- Bachelors degree
- Graduate or professional degree
- PhD / Post Doctoral