(this is her dominant personality type)
(she also shows elements of this type)
Honesty and friendship can lead to love, everything else is chemistry and I dabble in science once in awhile.
She has a broad overview of reality and likes to tackle large, complex issues and weigh all the variables involved.
She seeks an authentic connection with just about everyone you meet, and you want to have in-depth discussions with friends and colleagues about ideas and feelings.
She likes those who can focus on their goals – individuals who complement her restless soul-searching.
A few excerpts from her personality test:
- I am always looking for new experiences
- People should behave in ways that are morally correct
- I am willing to take risks to do what I want to do
Her 12 interests
in her own words...
I am a friendly laid back person who loves adventure and relaxing. I work full time and volunteer but would like to be more social in a new city. Looking for friend, possibly more for good times with someone that possesses humor and an open mindedness.
- Live with roommate(s)
- Spiritual but not religious
- $25,001 to $50,000
- Dark brown
What she's looking for:
- 30 - 45
- American Indian or Alaska Native
- Middle Eastern
- Native Hawaiian or other Pacific Islander
- Some college
- Associates / Technical degree
- Bachelors degree
- Graduate or professional degree
- PhD / Post Doctoral
- No formal education