(this is his dominant personality type)
(he also shows elements of this type)
I'm not that bad!
He is a tough-minded, independent thinker who likes to explore ideas or problems thoroughly. Yet he has a wild side and is not interested in maintaining routine social engagements either.
He gravitates to men and women who are intellectually exciting and like to discuss topics broadly and thoroughly.
He tends to like someone who is spontaneous, even mischievous, as well as a mate who can appreciate his rugged individualism and support of his drive to succeed.
A few excerpts from his personality test:
- I like to avoid the nuances and say exactly what I mean
- When reading, I enjoy it when the writer takes a sidetrack to say something beautiful or meaningful
- When I buy a new machine (like a camera, computer or car), I want to know all of its technical features
His 14 interests
in his own words...
Wow I'm I don't even know where to start.. I'm gonna have to think on this. I guess I'm looking for a woman who has skills like some of the women from the ren fair who can juggle and do balancing acts ect... This would be cool because then they would put up with all my weird hobbies... I guess I just need a female version of myself....
- Live with pets
- $50,001 to $100,000
What he's looking for:
- 18 - 35
- Single (never been married)
- Every once in a while
- Buddhist / Taoist
- Spiritual but not religious