(this is her dominant personality type)
(she also shows elements of this type)
Looking to make someone smile
She sees the big picture and can easily take the broad, long view of almost any topic. And she also has an adventurous side.
She enjoys new ideas and novel experiences which she wants to share with an enthusiastic partner.
She particularly enjoys people who like to play with abstract theories and ideas, provide insights, search for symbolic meanings in life and relationships and have a broad interest in the world.
A few excerpts from her personality test:
- I am intrigued by rules and patterns that govern systems
- I enjoy competitive conversations
- I highly value deep emotional intimacy in my relationships
Her 7 interests
in her own words...
I'm looking for someone who I can have fun with. I enjoy a night out or just hanging out watching a movie. It's hard to describe yourself so I will say what my friends would say about me. I think they would say I am sarcastic, fun, caring, and overall happy. I don't think everything in life should be so serious, but I know when I need to be serious. I'm looking for someone who is respectful, honest, and knows what she is looking for in a person. Trust is something very important to me. I believe physical attraction is important, but if there is not a mental connection, it will not work for me. I don't think that's too much to ask.... lol!
- Live alone
- Single (never been married)
- I'd prefer to share this information with my matches later.
- Light brown
What she's looking for:
- 21 - 31
- American Indian or Alaska Native
- Black or African American
- Hispanic/Latino or Spanish origin
- Middle Eastern
- Native Hawaiian or other Pacific Islander
- Buddhist / Taoist
- Christian / Catholic
- Christian / Protestant
- Christian / LDS
- Christian / Other
- Muslim / Islam
- Spiritual but not religious