(this is his dominant personality type)
(he also shows elements of this type)
Are you that special soul looking for a poet to bring joy into your life?
He is very curious and loves adventure, either or both intellectual and physical. When he gets interested in something, he can become extremely focused on it.
People tend to admire him for his knowledge and innovativeness. He derives intimacy from doing things with friends or a partner.
He is drawn to those who can balance his highly independent and tough-minded spirit--those who are novelty seeking, yet compassionate, verbal, intuitive, trusting, flexible and emotionally expressive.
A few excerpts from his personality test:
- I frequently catch myself daydreaming
- I am very empathetic
- When I wake up from a vivid dream, it takes me a few seconds to return to reality
His 16 interests
in his own words...
I believe in the simple things in life. I am self confident in who I am and what is important to me. I have traveled entensively and lived in many wonderful places. I am a very optimistic person who believes you must be happy doing what you do. I have survived and overcome catastrophic medical problems in my life which have given me a special perspective on life. I am looking to share some of life's precious moments with someone who is a sharing, caring, intelligent, passionate soul who enjoys life. A love of poetry, music, the arts, architecture, antiques, and the beauty in this world is definitely an ice breaker.
- Live with kids
- Spiritual but not religious
- I'd prefer to share this information with my matches later.
What he's looking for:
- 35 - 58
- Not at all
- American Indian or Alaska Native
- Hispanic/Latino or Spanish origin
- Middle Eastern
- Native Hawaiian or other Pacific Islander
- Some college
- Associates / Technical degree
- Bachelors degree
- Graduate or professional degree
- PhD / Post Doctoral