(this is his dominant personality type)
(he also shows elements of this type)
Looking to meet some who I can spend time with and enjoy each others company.
He is an independent thinker who approaches problems with an analytical, exacting, systematic and resourceful mind. Yet he also has a traditional, even sentimental streak and can be very protective of those he loves.
Because he is ambitious, tough-minded and hardworking, his close friends admire him. Yet his complex personality is often hidden behind a wall of composure and logic.
He is attracted to someone who can complement him-someone who is verbally graceful, who weighs alternatives carefully and listens actively, and has well-honed social skills.
A few excerpts from his personality test:
- I am very sensitive to people's feelings and needs
- My family and friends would say I have traditional values
- People should behave in ways that are morally correct
His 12 interests
in his own words...
I'm a sensitive guy who enjoys being around others who are sincere and not afraid to be themselves. Im atheletic and on my free time you will generally find my at the gym. I love to spend quite evenings at home and just watch movies. I also enjoy going to the movies and love syfy. I have been told by others I look good for my age, I believe it's important to take of oneshelf. I also enjoy hiking and camping and love spending time out doors.
- Live with roommate(s)
- Christian / LDS
- Single (never been married)
- I'd prefer to share this information with my matches later.
- Dark brown
What he's looking for:
- 18 - 105
- Not at all
- American Indian or Alaska Native
- Black or African American
- Hispanic/Latino or Spanish origin
- Middle Eastern
- Native Hawaiian or other Pacific Islander
- Buddhist / Taoist
- Christian / Catholic
- Christian / Protestant
- Christian / LDS
- Christian / Other
- Muslim / Islam
- Not Religious
- Spiritual but not religious
- Some college
- Associates / Technical degree
- Bachelors degree
- Graduate or professional degree
- PhD / Post Doctoral
- No formal education