(this is his dominant personality type)
(he also shows elements of this type)
He is an analytical, focused and independent thinker with a deep interest in how the world works. He quickly grasps patterns and relationships and sees the many sides of any complex issue.
He likes to engage his friends and family with rigorous, theoretical and broad discussions that can be highly entertaining and informative.
He seeks a mind mate. He likes individuals who want to play with abstract ideas and explore the complex ways the world works.
A few excerpts from his personality test:
- I have no trouble making a choice, even when several alternatives seem equally good at first
- I would rather have loyal friends than interesting friends
- I frequently catch myself daydreaming
His 11 interests
in his own words...
Full time student studying video game development and art. I have a website called hedjunk. plus the com. I plan on doing tats soon as well. I enjoy learning, anything. I've a pretty dark sense of humor. Huge metal head, but I'm a fan of all music. I'm from Wisconsin, and I plan on moving back next year. I'm stubborn, loyal, modest, laid back, and pretty much drama free. I'm looking for someone who's got a solid head on her shoulders. Someone who can handle my sense of humor. Friends are pretty cool too.
- Live with roommate(s)
- Not Religious
- Single (never been married)
- I'd prefer to share this information with my matches later.
- Light brown
What he's looking for:
- 21 - 29
- Every once in a while
- A few times a week
- Every day
- American Indian or Alaska Native
- Hispanic/Latino or Spanish origin
- Native Hawaiian or other Pacific Islander