(this is her dominant personality type)
(she also shows elements of this type)
Romantic men seem to be extinct. If you're extinct, contact me now!
She has a broad overview of reality and likes to tackle large, complex issues and weigh all the variables involved.
She seeks an authentic connection with just about everyone you meet, and you want to have in-depth discussions with friends and colleagues about ideas and feelings.
She likes those who can focus on their goals – individuals who complement her restless soul-searching.
A few excerpts from her personality test:
- In general, I think it is important to follow the rules
- My family and friends would say I have traditional values
- I like to get to know my friends' deepest needs and feelings
Her 9 interests
in her own words...
Yeesh...I don't like writing about myself. Let's see, my friends would tell you that I have a great sense of humor. I do love to laugh and enjoy life. I find men that can make me laugh incredibly sexy. I would like to find someone that is genuine, down to earth, comfortable in their skin and truly ready to meet the right "someone". I am a transplant from Seattle, where I lived for 20 years. I am really enjoying exploring Arizona. It's such a huge change from the soggy PNW. Perhaps you can show me around a little more?
- Live with pets
- Spiritual but not religious
- I'd prefer to share this information with my matches later.
What she's looking for:
- 36 - 48
- Single (never been married)
- Not at all
- Associates / Technical degree
- Bachelors degree
- Graduate or professional degree
- PhD / Post Doctoral