(this is his dominant personality type)
(he also shows elements of this type)
Life is good
He tends to be traditional. He feels deeply responsible for just about everyone around him and can be fiercely protective of those he loves.
With his stoical attitude coupled with his dependable, cooperative and “can-do” spirit, he often becomes a central and effective player in his social and business networks.
He is attracted to those who share his values; he admires those who are direct, analytical, authentic and assertive and can enjoy his orderly and compassionate nature.
A few excerpts from his personality test:
- My family and friends would say I have traditional values
- I pursue intellectual topics thoroughly and regularly
- It is important to respect authority
His 11 interests
in his own words...
I recently bought a house for the first time. I have an challenging job that gets me invited to interesting events. Now I'm hoping to find someone special to share it all with. I'm originally from Minnesota, lived in Mesa in the '90s and then in California before coming back to Phoenix three years ago. When I'm not working, I go to the movies and theater. I like to bike, swim and do yoga -- none of it very well, but it keeps me going.
- Live alone
- Spiritual but not religious
- Single (never been married)
- I'd prefer to share this information with my matches later.
- Light brown
What he's looking for:
- 45 - 62
- Not at all
- Some college
- Associates / Technical degree
- Bachelors degree
- Graduate or professional degree
- PhD / Post Doctoral